Friday, August 08, 2008

Nope. No way. Nuh-uh.

I was looking back through my sister (in law) Courtney's blog, and I noticed that she tagged me with this ridiculous "take a picture of your house just as it is" blogger virus.

Courtney, I love you. But not you or anyone else in heaven or hell could compel me to participate in this madness. Housewives, unite against the tyranny of clean houses! Burn your back issues of Martha Stewart Living! Let those Cheerios stay on the floor a few more days! Who cares if the bathroom smells like stale diapers? (OK, even I'm grossed out by that one.)

My house is a mess. Instead of cleaning it, I'm uploading Montana pictures and reading news online. Bah phooey.

2 comments:

courtney said...

ha ha ha ha. got ya. so when your mom took paul home today I had her take pictures of your house so that I could post it for you. TOTAL JOKE!!! please you were at my house the other day I didnt have cheerios on the floor but I sure did have other stuff and my house didnt exactly smell like a stale diaper but it sure stunk!! your funny. besides I would rather see montana pictures then clean house pictures. Hurry up and post them!!!!

Stephanie said...

Amen, Sister!