Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Hair, hair, hair again










I found this photostream from a salon in Lisbon, Portugal. I love, love, love their cuts and colors. I must do something to this unruly bush that is sprouting from my head. Go look for your own ideas and tell me what I ought to do with mine. Which of thse cuts does my discerning and tasteful adience prefer?

Also, when I am a woman of a certain age, I hope I will be as wonderful-looking as these ladies. My favorite of all is this elegant dame.

7 comments:

Aunt Christine said...

These are all too close to a mullet for me to like, sorry sis. The second to last is the only one I could see looking good.

I like the sassy crop on the "older" woman.

Susan M said...

I like the first one except for the puppy-dog sprouts on top.

The pink one reminds me of Tegan & Sara a bit.

colleeeen said...

well, i have already begun my haircut. it will be a blend of these styles (chris, if you want to call me Mullet Lady i will take it in stride). i think i have already taken a bit too much off over the ears, but hair grows. i may go for random shots of color like in the tegan & sara-esque pic, but i will bring in an almost-pro for help with that.

colleeeen said...

too late! haircut is done. my sister will hate it. it is assymetrical and there are definite undertones of mullet. however, i think it is very flattering to my face and should work with my hair's tendency to flip. pictures soon!

Stephanie said...

I like the fourth one down. I hope it looks like that - you would look amazing in that haircut.

Aunt Christine said...

*SIGH* if I must live with a mullet lady for a sister I will take it in stride. Its not like I'm seen in public with you much anyway.

Ken said...

I like #1, 5, and 8... not that it matters now, but yeah.

I tend to like Sara's hair better than Tegan's.