Saturday, November 01, 2008

Friday Thrift Store Score

I did my thrifting a day early this week, and at different stores.

Good scores this week. At store #1 I got a Japanese indigo batik wall hanging ($2), a silk slip ($2), a set of 8 vintage French small tart pans ($2), a Scooby Doo lunchbox for Paul ($1.5), and a secret Christmas present ($1). At store #2, I got a pair of Carlos Santana purple leather ankle booties ($4.20), a bunch of 10-cent books and CDs, and 75% off halloween dress-up supplies.

Hooray for thrifting!

4 comments:

Aunt Christine said...

They are lovely boots. Too bad my feet are larger than yours, since you left them behind I could have worn them for awhile!

colleeeen said...

i figured i must have left them there. curses!

Robb, Rhonda and girls said...

Lucky you, I have yet to find a decent thrift store in Texas.

Stephanie said...

I love thrifting!