Friday, March 06, 2009

A Happy Day

A hummingbird has decided to make her nest in the half-dead plum tree in the front yard. This was happiness #1.

Dan's ex-boss, who we love, came over for lunch today. He's just an awesome guy and we adore him. That was happiness #2.

Tomorrow morning I'm going to my mother's to help her get her vegetable garden laid out. Tomorrow evening we're all going to my sister-in-law's birthday party. Happinesses #3 and #4.

We are about to go to the park and see some of our friends. Happiness #5.

3 comments:

Colleen, Mike and Abbie said...

I love happy things...you made me smile!

Kimberly said...

Happiness is what I live for. I'm so glad for you.

Stephanie said...

I'm so glad you are happy. It's the little things.

btw - I'm working on your "homeade" thing. I thought I would have it done by now, but alas . . . you'll probably have to wait a couple more weeks.