Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Don't you ever have a crush?

Yup, just had the 14th anniversary. Totally in love with Daniel. But occasionally I'll get a little crush and have a new TV boyfriend. Dan knows this and just smiles at me like I'm an idiot. Which I am, so it's totally cool. Here is my new boyfriend:


His name is Waris Ahluwalia. He's a Sikh jewelry designer and occasional actor. Look at that face. I found him over at The Sartorialist. I may have to track down a movie he's been in. I don't even care that he appears to be wearing a periwinkle velvet suit. Maybe I even like it. That face!

Love you, Daniel. Don't beat up my new fake boyfriend.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I can see it . . . but I'm not much for facial hair. But if he's a jewelry designer, and actually makes pretty things for me, I might have to change my mind.

You're too cute.

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha! This one cracked me up, Colleen. I am not much for facial hair, either. Let's see if he can remove the facial hair, and then we will revaluate. (O: I bet he is really handsome under all that hair!

Love,
Trisha

colleeeen said...

obviously, I swoon for a good beard. I have been trying to get Dan to curl his moustache tips but he refuses. He doesn't even care that he will be rewarded if he does! Maybe I'm too nice to him.

Kimberly said...

I'm an Indian fan in general. I think it was the book "The English Patient" that did it. The beard may not be my cup of tea, but long hair for a purpose other than vanity? Hot.

bubba said...

i don't know you at all...

Stephen