Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Ye Gods!

The drip system is halfway done. I'm registered for Anatomy this fall with a professor I know nothing about - it was either that or "staff." Those were the only two classes that I could possibly make work with my babysitting possibilities. I just had a semi-genius idea! My friend Nancy, who would like to swap babysitting with me, just told me she's not sure she can afford a class this fall. I've just sent her an offer to pay for her class & book if she agrees to not make me drive up to Rancho Santa Margarita and instead will come down to my house to watch E and drop off her baby girl. It will still cost me less than paying somebody to watch E!

The plans for the drive up to Montana keep changing. I like a nice, long, leisurely drive, but Mom wanted to chop a half-day off, so I will roll with it. We leave tomorrow morning, as long as we have no repeats of last summer's vomiting disaster.

No comments: