Sunday, August 23, 2009

Albatross Removed?

We are accepting an offer on the townhouse today. A pair of newlyweds. The pleasant surprise is that Kim was right - there is a bit of a boom going on right now for condos, so the place is apparently worth a bit more than we thought it was. I may still occasionally kick myself that we didn't sell three years ago and walk away with $100k, but at least with this I can sleep at night and not feel like my greed contributed to the economic crash.

Now we wait to see how the inspection goes, what the environmental hazard report says, how the termite report turns out, and any other surprises that lay in wait for us in the next 30 days.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yea! I knew it would all work out.

liannallama said...

Oh, good luck! I am sad you are selling the place but I have many good memories there!

Kimberly said...

I'm so glad for you. It will work out.