Wednesday, September 02, 2009

mas huevos

We are up to four actual eggs now, and one shell-less egg, which seems to not be unusual for pullets (young chickens). However, we could have a bird with a defective shell gland, so that means I have to be less lazy and try to keep track of who's laying the bum eggs. Ha.

I'm torn between taking another guitar class through adult education, or maybe a sewing class. I've sewn a tent and two sleeping bags, but I have no idea how to make clothes. They do offer algebra, but I think that would mostly entail me going to school with actual kids. I went through that with my ceramics class and no, no, thank you very much.

4 comments:

Ken said...

I vote for sewing!... not that I have a vote... but if I did,... I would vote sewing.

Anonymous said...

but you have that beautiful pink guitar and it needs your love!!!!! USE IT!

Kimberly said...

I've never been able to make heads or tails of sewing. I've always wanted to be able to just draw something up and sew what is in my head. My grandma could do that. The machines intimidate me. Maybe I should take a class.

seth said...

Maybe my Mom can help you with the sewing...