Saturday, September 19, 2009

My New favorite Comic Strip


Hark! A Vagrant

Kate Beaton is a Canadienne with a history degree. She draws comics that make me laugh real, huge laughs. I have to look up the historical figures approximately 33% of the time, which I seriously don't mind a BIT. I may even write her a fan letter.

Warning: She uses naughty words sometimes. My salty-language-averse friends may want to skip it. However, seeing Anne Bronte use TWO swears in the same comic tickles me to no end. Sorry!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Love it!

aunt christine said...

She's super, ain't she

aunt christine said...

Wait, did I turn you on to this or did you find it on your own? I had meant to send you a link awhile ago, but I can't remember if I had or not. If I did, yay me!! If not, yay you for finding her!!

colleeeen said...

totally found her myself, sis!

Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can bruit about that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is quiet a question as you did in the decrease issue of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=windows server 2008 wdk rtm ?
I noticed the utter you have not used. Or you partake of the pitch-dark methods of helping of the resource. I have a week and do necheg