Saturday, October 03, 2009

Don't Get All Huffy

And yet I AM huffy!

It's busy times, my friends. Through the generosity of Daniel's mother I was able to go to Dizzyland twice this week - once with Paul and once with Daniel. That's right, I spent ALL DAY with Daniel and NO KIDS. I love the boys, but man! It was awesome. We hung out with similarly irresponsible friends, made out on the Haunted Mansion, and hit all the rides we wanted to. It was like we were early 20-somethings again. Oh, and I sat behind Weird Al and his family in the Tiki Room. My first Dizzyland celebrity sighting. Awwwww.

On the farm: Seven eggs in one day today. I foresee many quiches in our future.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow, that sounds fun! I spent my free birthday there with my sister, no kids - it was fantastic. No wierd Al, though.

Ken said...

Date night at Disneyland is always great!

I've seen Weird Al at California Adventure before.

Stephanie said...

How fun! Spending time away from the kids has made you a better mother - and don't let ANYONE tell you otherwise.

If I were to see any Disneyland Celebrity - I would want to see Weird Al. He's much cooler than Screech (who is the only "celebrity" I've ever seen at Disneyland).

Kimberly said...

Making out on the Haunted Mansion ride... that made me giggle.

I saw Screech too!