Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Nothing Yet. No Really, NOTHING.

No answer about the house. I may send her a followup letter in November, just to settle my mind.

No news about the takeover. We're actually still cool about it, it's only the limbo that bugs me.

Have I mentioned we are still in escrow? After two months? I'd like to slash somebody's tires, I just don't know whose. The buyer's bank just keeps delaying, and delaying, and delaying. We had to get ANOTHER grant deed notarized today because the bank wanted the names in a different order. I want to scream. Our realtor was talking about getting a retroactive per diem penalty paid to us, but I'll believe it when I see it. At this point, I believe nothing anybody says to me. I'll believe when I have that check in my hot little hands.

No comments: