Monday, August 16, 2010

No Mas

No mas complaining. Life is good. Everything will work out. The nice upside of all this disruption and impetus to relocate is that I've been cleaning out more clutter, boxing up things we don't necessarily need, re-organizing, taking inventory. We looked at another rental this weekend; it was very VERY nice and $50 a month less than what we're paying now, but we suspect we'd be going from one extreme (a very lackadaisical landlord) to the other (an extremely uptight landlord), so we're passing on it. I have some other ideas, but I'll wait until we hear yes or no on the mobile home.

My fall semester starts next week. Every section of Trigonometry is full, so I'm only registered for a guitar class, as a placeholder if I can't get into the Trig section I need. I really don't want to take a semester off from math, as I fear my skills will atrophy more and more the longer I'm away from it. I should exercise some self-control and start teaching myself with an old textbook.

No comments: